Pages

June 2, 2011

Class

I know I talk about my photography class quite a bit, but I'm absolutely in love it with- meaning you will hear quite a bit more about it. We had another assignment on focal points and motion, and like my previous post we had to pick one to share with the class. I know it sounds nerve racking to hear others judge your work, but I stand behind my work with everything I have.. so it's kind of fun for me. Anyways, here are some of my favorites.

             This was the photo I picked to share with my class.. her name is Ruca, and she's  
                                                                            adorable.








shout out to Dylan and Jesse for always allowing me to take pictures of them- I know it gets annoying, but it means the world to me that you let me.
and
remember...
someone loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment