Pages

June 7, 2011

rambling.

Here I go again rambling about my photography class but hey, I figure if it had this big of an impact on me it must be valuable... right? Haha So anyways, my teacher always gives us assignments on ways to better our abilities, which I absolutely love, no complaints coming from my end. This week we had two, and I'm getting ahead of myself I know, but I leave to go home on Thursday and i'm so excited to be in California again I cant even tell you. So naturally because I was born a procrastinator I must do it now- or it will never get done. My assignments were- drum roll... A Day in the life of Mackenzie!, and a previsualization assignment in which I think about the picture and plan everything out before I take it. So I hope you enjoy a day in the life of me, as well as one of my favorite places to be.


 Pervisualization

This is my favorite place to be in Salt Lake City, Utah.

A Day in the life of Mackenzie!













A day at Deer Creek, ending with a night in SLC- it truly was a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment